Monday, May 2, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, Yahweh, Thank You for another day of life a chance to make You proud. I know that you love me unconditionally and nothing I can do would hinder that love or make it any stronger but I just wish I could be a better man in your eyes, a creation to be proud of. As I am now I leave a lot to be desired but I can feel You working in me and that I am getting better in every way. Make me a better Christian, follower of Yeshuah, Jesus. Help me to do His word and share with others with out fear of what they might think. I know the truth about the good news, Gospel. Help me to share that with others. Please bless me with all the fruits of the Holy Spirit that I might shine in the darkness of this world, according to your word, by the power of the Holy Spirit, In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment