Friday, May 27, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Help me to be a blessing to my family and freinds and even people I dont know. Help me to strengthen my faith in you Lord. Help me to bring glory and honor to your name and do your will. Let your kingdom come and transform this world to paradise as you would have it. Father I pray also for the victims of the tornadoes in the south, comfort them and help them to recover from phsyical, emotional and finanial set backs and problems. Thank you for helping me cope with my own problems and for being there for me and for the forgiveness of my sins.  I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people aroung the world. By the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, my Savior, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment