Friday, May 20, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, I thank You for being the great God that you are. The God of love and grace which is undeserved kindness. You tell the end from the beginning and warn us of what is comming upon this earth. Have mercy on me Father, I know I"m a sinner in need of a savior and I know You sent Jesus, Yeshuah, Your son as a sacrifice for me and all those who believe your Word. Help me Lord to be a better person and to do your will as much as I can despite my sinful nature. I pray for peace of heart and mind, health, joy, happiness, safety, prosperity and a place in your kingdom for me and all my family. I also pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to your Word and protection for your people around the world. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, our Savior, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment