Sunday, May 8, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, Yahweh, Thank you Father for your prophets who let us know in advance what will happen on this earth according to your will and purpose. Help us to prepare and be ready for the trouble that will come upon this earth. I know that what ever happens is necessery and is in your good and perfect will. Thank you for warning us and helping us to get ready and bringing out of all the trouble. Bless me Lord with the ability to provide greatly for all those I love and even some I dont know. Help me to be a better giver and more tolerant of those who just dont understand or just dont want to hear the things we all need to know. Father forgive me for my sins and selfish nature and help me be a better man and follower of Jesus. Thank You for all my blessings in the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, by the power of the Holy Spirit, according to your Word, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment