Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Help me Lord God to tell the difference between those who would hurt me and belittle me and those who would help me and encourage me. Help me to tell the difference between people who have good hearts and those who have not so good hearts, who want to know You and your word and those who do not want to know who You are. According to your word, I want to do what You say, talk about Jesus and spread the Gospel as best I can. I know Im a sinner and need your mercy and grace, which is undeserved kindness and love. Help me to be a better believer and more obedient to Your word. Forgive me for my sin and help me to have self control, especially control over my mouth. Thank You Lord God, for hearing my prayers and for all my blessings. In the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, my Lord and Savior, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment