Thursday, May 26, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh,  Guide me Lord, By the power of the Holy Spirit, to a new way to make a living. I want change Abba Father. Help me to find a way to change my life for the better annd be a great blessing to my family and freinds and even people I dont know. Let me be an instrument of your divine creativity. Work in me Lord God so I can bring glory and honor to your name. Let me know freedom and peace and joy in this life and blessings beyond what I can ask or think. Lord I ask that you watch over all my family and freinds in these last days and keep them safe. Lead us all on a path to your kingdom. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem by the power of the Holy Ghost and protection for you people around the world. And I ask for forgiveness for my sins in the name of Yesuah, Jesus, my Savior, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment