Thursday, May 5, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, Yahweh, Father, today I come to you in prayer to ask for a better job. I know the job Im on now is a blessing but its unhealthy, Ive been breathing dirty air with lots of contaminates in it. Please help me to get on a cleaner job, out side in the fresh air like Im used to. I know You hear my request and if it be Your will please make it so. Father , I also ask that You send angels to watch over my children and grandchlidren in these last days and keep them safe and unharmed until Your kingdom comes and help me to be a blessing to all of them, now, and in the future. I pray for peace in Jerusalem and in Israel and Your wisdom for her leaders. Protect Your people around the world, In the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, our Lord and Messiah, by the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen.    

No comments:

Post a Comment