Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for another day and a chance to do good and bring glory and honor to your name. Forgive me for my sins and help me to be strong in these last days. Bless me Lord with divine creativity and ideas to better my lot in this life. I ask for freedom from lack, joy, and happiness and a place in your kingdom. Bless me so I can be a blessing to others and share your word and resources with people I dont even know. Help me to understand your word and answer questions that people might have to get understanding and draw them closer to you. Lord, I pray for healing in my body and joy in my heart. I know Im a sinful man and I need your mercy and grace for my salvation. Thank You Lord God. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment