Thursday, May 19, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank you for all that you do for me every day, things I take for granted. Like haveing a place to live when many people are homeless, like having enough food to eat when many are hungry, like having decent clothes and clean water to drink and good health enough so I can work. Thank You Lord God for all of these and many other blessings to many to mention in this short prayer. How can I ask for more? I guess its in my human nature to always want increase and to better my lot in this life. But I still give you thanks and glory for what I do have especially the knowledge and wisdom of your word and the hope of everlasting life with you in paradise with you. In the name of  Jesus, Yeshuah, our Lord and Savior I pray also for the peace of Jerusalem according to your word, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment