Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Help me to get through this day with joy despite the discomfort I feel. Help me to be in control of my mouth and think about what I say before I say it so as not to offend any body or make myself seem foolish. Please help me to think of another way to make a living and provide for my family all their needs. You are my provider and I know you want only the best for me. Let me realize all the blessings you have in store for me beyond all that I could hope and ask for. Im sorry for my sins, please forgive me and make me a better person. Thank You Lord God, in the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment