Saturday, May 7, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God,Yahweh, Help me to have Joy and peace in my heart and mind, help me to be happy despite whats going on in the world and even around my own community. People are in fear more and more and because most dont know the reason for the fear because most dont know your Word and what it says about the last days. Thank You Lord for giving us believers a way out where there seems to be no way, Thank you for the hope we find in Your Word, the advanced warning we get when we study and pray and listen to your humble servants deliver to us the messages you want us to know. Father help me to be a better witness to Your Word and do your will all I can. Forgive me for my sins and short commings, let your mercy and grace be on me and bless me with all the fruits of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, make it so, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment