Monday, May 9, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Thank You Father for this day, let me rejoice and be glad in it, despite the trouble in the world and in my life. I know this trouble will pass soon and I will have peace and joy. Help me to get over this condition I have with my lungs, the cough and shortness of breath. Help me to find a new way to make a living, some thing I will enjoy and want to do. And make more money doing. I want to provide for my family in a big way, not just get by, but have more than enough so Ill have more to share and give to others. Bless my children and grandchildren with wisdom and good health and a place in your kingdom now and in the future. Forgive me for my sins and help me to be a better person and follower of Yeshuah, Jesus, our Lord. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world. In the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, by the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment