Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Lord Please help me to get out of the rat race Ive been in all my life and help me to know true prosperity and freedom from lack. Show me the way to abundance and help me to do your will. I want to provide for my family all their needs and desires and give you the glory and honor. When some one says "how did you get that"? I will say, God gave it to me. I know you want your people to prosper and be in health according to your word. Let me experience all the blessings you can give. Joy unspeakable and peace in heart and mind. Help me to know these things. Thank You God, you are awesome, I love you and your ways and your word. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, the Messiah and our Lord and Savior, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment