Sunday, May 15, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God Yahweh, Please forgive me for my sins and where I fail to live a more righteous life. I know I am a sinful man and I need your mercy and grace for my salvation. Help me to renew my mind and change my way of thinking so I can experience all the blessings you have in store for me. Help me to bring glory and honor to your name in these last days so that more people might want to know you and seek you out and follow Yeshuah, Jesus our savior by the power of his blood. Help me to have self control and stop doing things I know to be wrong and that displease you. Thank you for always hearing my prayers and for your unconditional love and grace. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus our Lord and Savior I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world, Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment