Sunday, May 22, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father Yahweh, I thank you Lord for being who you are, full of love and mercy and grace. For providing for us and careing for us and giving us your Word to guide us through this life you"ve given us. Help me to understand what it all means. Help me to do your will and share what wisdom and knowledge I receive from you and draw others closer to you by the power of the Holy Spirit. Help me to live a cleaner life and be a better model to those who dont  you yet. Im sorry for my sins and ask you for forgiveness I thank You for all my blessings and ask that you watch over my family in these last days and keep us all safe and unharmed help us to prepare and be ready for the comming of our Lord Jesus, Yeshuah the Messiah. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world in the name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment