Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank You for being my God and Savior. Thank You for wisdom. I ask for all the fruits of the Holy Spirit to be evident in my life. I ask for protection for my family and myself in these last days as we see your prophesys comming true before our eyes. Help me to spread your Gospel with courage and conviction so that people will know that your Word is true. So that many will come to youy inthese last days and be saved from the comming destruction. Bring us out of the trouble that is here now and getting worse. Thank You Lord for being the God that You are. You are the creator God, our Father and there is no other. According to your word, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in tne name of Yeshuah, Jesus, our Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment