Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHAT IS FAITH?

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what is visible."    Hebrews 11:1-3

It takes more faith to be an athiest than it does to be a believer. Think about it, we all came from a gooy mess at the bottom of the ocean and then we 'morphed' into this perfectly formed physically sound, human being, complete with a mind , eyes, thought, and a vision of eternity, imagination, creativity. Do you really believe we just happened to be here by chance? I say NO WAY! I am proud to say that I am a creation of the Most High God, the Creator of heaven and earth, the God of the bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. That makes way more sense than evolving from a monkey or pond scum.
People who choose evolution would rather not have a God to answer to so they simply deny His existence hoping that He does'nt exist because they are afraid of God. Id' rather embrace God because by 'faith' I know He is real and that He really does love me, just as I am. I don't have to clean myself up for Him, He will work with me the way I am and make me better. Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment