Thursday, February 16, 2012

DEATH AND LIFE?

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue; those who make it a friend shall eat it's fruit." Proverbs 18:21

What's God trying to tell us here? That what we say has the power to heal us or to kill us. Depending on how we talk to ourselves and others, we can make things happen good or bad. Here's another good scripture to meditate on:  Jesus said, "Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."  Matthew 18:19-20

 Have you tried these things yet? I urge you to explore the possibility that this is real and true. The problem may be that we have no one to agree with in prayer because we don't really pray. Choose life! Get closer to God.   "Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ."  Romans 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment