Wednesday, February 22, 2012

OVERFLOW?

....."For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good srored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be aquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."   Matthew 12:34-37

This is what Jesus said, I believe what Jesus says because so far, He has not been wrong. I'm just gonna be extra careful about what comes out of my mouth. I used to tell these off color, border line cruel jokes about certain people. No more, I repent from that. Repentence is changing your way of thinking about your sin. I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've ever said and I will do better from now on. I don't need to tell dirty jokes to make people laugh or be fun to be around.
 Thank You for Your Word Lord God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment