Sunday, February 26, 2012

Names of God?

Here are some of the names of God as written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic.

YAHWEH----This is the Hebrew name for God the Father or the heart of God and God's love. This is not a noun but a verb it means, "I am who I am." or, "He causes to become." Or, "I am that I am." In the Bible when we see the Word Lord in all capital letters the translaters are translating the word "Yahweh" so "LORD" means Yahweh.

JEHOVAH----- This is the english translation for "YAHWEH."

JEHOVAH "JIRA'---- God my Provider.

JEHOVAH "RAFFA"---- God my Healer.

ADONI----Greek For Lord or Master.

ABBA-----Daddy

ELOHIM----Creator in Hebrew

GOD---- Simply a title, as there are many 'God's' but only One True God.

JESUS----The second part of the "Holy Trinity" "The one and only "Son of God"

YESHUA---- Hebrew for Jesus

HOLY SPIRIT---- The third part of the Trinity, The Father, Son And Holy Spirit.

Latley, when I pray I try to include  the 'Hebrew' name, Yahweh, or "Heavenly Father Yahweh" Thank You....... And I always end a prayer in the Name of Jesus because  the Bible says 'No one comes to the Father exept through Him' and in the power of the Holy Spirit, who is our Guide and Councilor.

No comments:

Post a Comment