Friday, February 24, 2012

WANT WISDOM??

I forget where I heard this or who taught me this but It's really something cool about the Bible and how God divinely inspired it so we can use it to gain His wisdom. It is written that 'wisdom' is the princapal thing, so I guess that's why there are 31 chapters in the book of Proverbs, so we can read a different chapter every day and see which verses jump out us. Today is the 24th of Febuary and I'm looking at chapter 24.......several verses jump out at me,
 "Do not envy wicked men, do not desire their company; for their hearts plot violence, and their lips talk about making trouble."  Proverbs 24:1-2
"Eat honey, my son, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste. Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off."  Proverbs 24:13- 14
"Do not testify against your neighbor without cause, or use your lips to deceive. Do not say, I'll do to him as he has done to me; I'll pay him back for what he did." Proverbs 24:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment