Monday, February 27, 2012

STICKS AND STONES........?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me."

This statement is false!! Words do hurt people. Words have more power than we are taught in school.
Words create pictures in our minds that can affect every aspect of our lives. There's a proverb that states, "As a man thinks in his heart, so he is."  The words we hear and say control our minds and hearts. That's why it is so important that we learn the words of God. Let the Word of our Father in Heaven be in our hearts and on our tongues.
There is a constant battle going on inside ourselves. The enemy makes sure he pollutes our minds with negetivity, hopelesness, hatred, predudice, pride, fear, and any other destructive words he can feed into our heads. The only way to fight this tactic by the devil is the Word of God. Say this out loud:

 I am the head and not the tail. I am blessed in the city and blessed in the country. I declare supernatural health and  wisdom over my life. I am a blessing to my friends and family, and even to people I don't know. I am generous and careing. I am loved by God. Greater is He who is in me than He who is in the world.
I am blessed to be a blessing. I declare joy and peace and happiness in my life. I am prosperous and I live in abunance, I have more than enough so I can give to others . I bring glory and honor to God by showing mercy and forgiveness to my enemies. God is for me, who can be against me? Thank You, LORD God, for all my blessings. Thank You for Your Word and the secret knowledge that the enemy does not want us to know. Thank You for the power that is in your Word made available to us, for us. Thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Make it all so.

No comments:

Post a Comment