Friday, February 10, 2012

ASK FOR WHAT?

What I ask for is joy, peace, love, freedom, health, courage, prosperity,  abundance, fun, happiness,safty and protection, faith, contentment, beauty, and blessings to be a blessing. When I pray to God for these things the first words I say is: Thank You LORD God for all my blessings. Then I start saying the things I want God to do for me.
When we say the Lord's Prayer, you know, the "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Let Your Kingdom come, let Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil." Matthew 6:9-13 Well, when you ask for the things found in that 'Kingdom' then you are asking for what is in line with this Word. And He will do it for you. Matthew 6:9-13  Read this in your own bible. Jesus was trying to tell us wisdom. When we ask for these, God will bless us with what it takes to experience these things of the Kingdom.
"In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name. Until now you have not ask for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete."   John16:23-24    
PASS THIS POST ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment