Monday, March 11, 2013

WOW

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS!

For as long as I've been studying and listening to God's Word, I have never fully understood what God's "grace" really is until just a few minutes ago after I listened to a teaching by one of my teachers, Joseph Prince. So, I feel led to pass this on with the utmost urgency.
Look at this: "Therefore, just as sin entered into the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned---".   Romans 5:12   Now, check this out: "But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!"  Romans 5:15  Read the context also to better understand what Paul was saying. This makes so much more sense than me trying to be good enough to be saved when nothing I could ever do will make that happen. Thank God for His love and grace despite my sinful nature!

  I understand this to mean that when I was born by my Mom in 1956 I was born into sin. When I recieved Christ as my Savior, I was born again into righteousness, now, the stain of sin no longer has any power over me because God sees me as "righteous" not because of how good I am, but because of what Jesus did on the cross. Adams blood makes me a sinner no matter how good I am, the blood of Jesus makes me righteous, regardless of how bad I am in  my sinful, human nature. Wow, I'm free from the guilt feelings I have about certain weaknesses I have in this flesh!!  I'm not saying that sin and bad behavior does not have consequenses because obviously it does. Adultry leads to divorce and possibly depression, high stress, emotional instability and finacial ruin. Breaking the law here can cause a lot of problems for us. Theft and murder can lead to imprisionment and so on.But, rejecting God's plan for our salvation will lead us to hell, eternal separation from God. The gospel message is really 'good news'! Who could be saved without Jesus comming in the flesh to take our whipping, our humiliation, and to shed His blood and give His life? And ultimately giving us the greatest gift ever, eternal life instead of eternal death. CHOOSE LIFE! Stop feeling guilty about anything exept for not loving and trying to honor God. Put on "His righteousness" with prayer and meditation on His Word and acknowlegeing the truth. Then you will see God's blessings in your life greatly increase. You will have the power to say no to the things the devil tries to get you with, namely "guilt" associated with our sinful behavior. And you won't want to do certain things and act certain ways, in a sense, you'll be more like Jesus, righteous!  Does this make sense to you ? It sure does to me because this dispells confusion about a lot of things most churches and "religion" teach us. Mainly, the legalistic side of 'believing' when the priests tell you you must not sin or else you'll go to hell. That's only true if you don't have JESUS! Praise God! For His mercy and saving grace through the blood of Jesus!!!

If you are reading this post and you have not yet recieved Jesus as your Lord and Savior then do it now, right this minute by saying this short little prayer:  "Jesus, I believe in my heart You loved me first. You died for me, You came back for me. You saved me from my sinful nature and made me righteous in Your sight. Thank You for saving me. I make You my Lord and Savior, Thank You Jesus! I am saved!!   

Now your spirit is "Born Again" and you can start your walk with God now free from the guilt of sin and let this new found righteousness grow in you and produce the fruits of the Holy Spirit and there-by changing and transforming your mind. I suggest you get all of His "Word" in you that you can. His Word is the key to a better life. He gives us instructions on how to be happy, peaceful and content. Now, you are empowered by His Spirit. Think accordingly. God wants you to be full of joy, love, goodness, and to get to know Him better. When you do, everything changes, the devil has no more power over you exept the power 'you'  give him. Remember this: "Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world." Believe it and take your rightful place in the kingdom of God..            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment