Monday, March 25, 2013

DIVINE FAVOR?

FOR ME?

How can I ask for God's divine favor when I am a sinner and fall way short of the glory of God? His Word says we, as sinners can still have His favor if we ask. King David wrote in the Psalms: "For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5  NKJV
When we have His favor good things happen to us. He causes us to be at certain places at certain times and we come into contact with the right people at the right times. Did you ever wonder why these things happen? It's because the favor of God leads you in that direction. When we find favor with God miracles tend to happen and joy abounds in us. The favor of God is a blessing we can ask for and recieve. Can you can tell if a person has the divine favor of God by the way they look, by the way they talk, act, or live? Yes, sometimes. But keep in mind that not one of us is perfect and even with God's favor we will struggle and fall but it can be His favor that will lift us up again and bring us to a better place and will will have greater joy and peace. Pray with me for the ' divine favor' of the Lord to come on us and lead us to a better place in this life. Even if our lives are good now, we can get even better, we can keep growing in His favor and share our joy with those less fortunate and teach them a better way to live. In His Divine favor. Seek it, ask for it, and you can have it! Let' pray for it together.

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for Your divine favor that causes good things to happen for me and brings good into my life will that help me and will show me things I need to know or do. Thank You for blessing me with the right people in my life and the right way of thinking that starts with Your Word. Help me to help others and be a blessing to others who need You by shareing Your truth and encouraging words that will cause them to seek Your favor and know what it is according to Your Word. I pray for divine creativity for ways to share the joy of Your Word and help others to know Your divine favor and have a wonder filled life. Thank You for being my Savior, my Provider, my Healer, and my Protector. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King. Make it so.          

No comments:

Post a Comment