Thursday, March 7, 2013

FORGIVENESS OF SINS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

" 'Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the law of Moses. Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:

" 'Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.' "    Act 13:38-41   (Hab. 1:5)

 PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Lord God Yahweh, for Your mercy and grace on us who believe. What comfort this scripture gives me knowing how much You care about us and love us. Help me to be a better man and find favor with You, Lord. Help me to do Your Word and will for me, and help others to come to know You and Your 'Good News' to us which is the Gospel. Thank You Father God. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee. Make it so 

No comments:

Post a Comment