Thursday, March 21, 2013

UNDER GRACE?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For sin shall not be your master, for you are not under law, but under grace."  Romans 6:14

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Thank You For Your mercy and 'grace' on me. I confess all my sin now and I thank You for forgiving me for all my sin. Thank You for protecting my children and grandchildren and all those I love in these last days from all sorts of accidents, illness, sickness and disease and every attack by the enemy. Thank You for being my Protector, my Provider and my Healer. Thank You for helping me to understand Your Word through your annointed teachers that You put on my path. You are so awesome Father God! I praise Your Holy name and pray that I bring glory and honor to Your name despite my sinful human nature. Thank You Jesus! For saving me from myself and and for loving me despite myself. Help me to be good, and make You proud of me. I love You Lord God and I love Your Word and Your ways. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I pray this prayer and for "the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment