Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THANK YOU LORD!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

MY AWESOME GOD!

Father God Yahweh, thank You for being in my life by means of Your Spirit and Word. You are awesome the way You work. Thank You for the teachers that teach and preach Your grace that makes me righteous even though I sin. Thank You for forgiving me for all my sins and help me to be a better person so I can demonstrate the way Your kingdom works on this earth and bring glory and honor to Your true name. Help me to be a blessing to my children and grandchildren and teach them these truths and give them the same freedom and joy You have given me, not only by words but by actions and good examples. Thank You Abba Father Yahweh for loving me first, even when I denied You. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment