Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CONSCIENOUS

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for Your teachers that teach Your Word and help us to understand the truth about our relationship with You. Thank You for sending Jesus to restore us back to You and You back to us. Thank You that we are no longer under the Law of Moses and now we are under Your Grace through our faith in Jesus. Help me to help others understand this truth and bring glory and honor to Your name. Thank You for the joy and the peace and the hope that these truths give me in my walk with You. I can only thank You a thousand times for Your love and mercy, and help me to be a person to be proud of because You look straight through me and see the righteousness of Jesus not my sinful guilt ridden self. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment