Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ANSWERED PRAYERS?

WHY ME?

I'm trying to figure out why so many of my prayers are being answered and other people I know don't seem to be getting any where with prayer. I think it's because I am willing to recieve God's Word from many annointed teachers and to listen to the bible and read on my own. I tend to saturate my mind with the Word every chance I get and try to put God first every morning with prayer and the Word.
This blog may have very much to do with my answered prayers because I'm sure there is at least one reader out there who comes into agreement with me on the prayers I post here, maybe more. Matthew18:19 says: "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there I am also."  Maybe it's because I really believe God when He tells me these things and I expect Him to keep His promises and He does!
I talk about the Word with others too, sometimes when they don't want to hear it. I can't seem to keep quiet about it. The conversation always seems to gravitate toward the Word, the Gospel message, the way to salvation, His blessings on me, and I try to encourage others to recieve this same kind of favor that I seem to have with God. God's favor is something I've prayed for alot, and I still do along with joy, peace, love, freedom, abundance, prosperity, happiness and everything I can conceive of being in His kingdom.
I also thank Him for the things I have'nt yet recieved with child-like faith knowing now that my "Abba", Daddy will come through for me because He loves me and wants me to experience all good things, not because I've been a "good boy" and obey all the law, no, but because He loves me. The bible says, "None of us are good, no not one." So why does He answer my prayers? It may be because of what I ask for in faith, believeing, or because I study His Word, or because someone out there is in agreement with me, or all of the above. But the most important reason why I think He answers my prayers is because He wants me to love Him. And come to Him and know Him. He wants all of us to love Him the same way we desire our children to love and honor us as parents. We are His "kids" right? Well if that's the case then what the scriptures tell us is true, we are joint heirs with His first born, Jesus who came to set us free from sin, death, and the grave.
Maybe He does'nt see us as we are in this world, sinners deserving of death, but He sees us as we are in Christ, cleansed by His blood of all unrighteousness, set free from the law and made alive again by His amazing grace. He sees right through our sinful human nature and sees Jesus in us.
When Jesus shed His blood and laid down His life for us, He did it to take away the sins of the whole world, past, present , and future. That includes all of us who accept him and recieve Him by faith to be who He says He is. "God with us." He took our beating for us so we could have life and have it to the full. Not live in lack and poverty, and fear of death and judgment, but in super abundance and prosperity, peace, joy, and be happy knowing our sins are forgiven and He will remember them no more!
As believers, and followers of Jesus Christ it is are commission to spread this 'good news' which is the "Gospel of Grace" to as many people as possible in what ever ways we can, be it by word of mouth, writting, preaching, or giving money, singing, music, poetry, or passing out tracts with the salvation prayer.
How ever we do it, the important thing is that we do something to further the Gospel.

Father God Yahweh, I thank You for being my Protector, my Provider, my Healer and my Everything. Help me to live a good and upright life, to bring glory and honor to Your name in this world and do my best to do your will and live in the plan You have for my life. Your will be done not mine. Father, I pray for the blesssings of Abraham to be on my offspring and me, and all those who read this prayer and agree with me in it. Thank You for loving me first and blessing me with all good things according to Your Kingdom and your Word. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee."  Make it so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment