Tuesday, July 3, 2012

WHY COULD'NT WE DRIVE IT OUT?

"Then the disciples came to Jesus in private  and asked, "Why could'nt we drive it out?" He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you"
Matthew 17:19-21

How much faith do we think we have? What kind of faith is 'mountain moving faith'? Faith is simply trusting God and believing He will do what He says He will do. Do you really believe? If you do, the Word says we have that kind of power. Wow! I think we , as believers, have that power we just do not know how to use it in this life. As we grow spiritualy, our trust in God also increases and our power grows. The disciples were around the "Son of God" every day and were wittnesses to many miracles but they still lacked that kind of mountain moving faith Jesus showed them. He made many comments about their 'lack of faith' and they still could'nt muster up enough faith to drive out a demon.

Father God Yahweh, I praise Your name Lord God. Help my faith to grow and help me to understand Your Word and use it to bring glory and honor to Your name. Thank You for being my Provider, my Protector, and my Healer and help me to share Your Word with all who will listen. Watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and happy in these last days. Bless them with all spiritual blessings and earthly blessings. Send Angels to watch over them and the Holy Spirit to guide them. In the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love You. Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment