Friday, July 27, 2012

I WILL CALL THEM MY PEOPLE?

"As he says in Hosea: "I will call them 'my people', who are not my people; and I will call her 'my loved one' who is not my loved one," and, "It will happen that in the very place it was said to them, 'You are not my people; they will be called 'sons of the living God.'
Romans 9:25-26

Thank You Father God for claiming me as one of Your people, a son, an heir to a promise of life and a future with You through my Lord Christ Jesus the 'Annointed One'. Thank You for Your Word and for wisdom and all the fruits of Holy Spirit in me. Strengthen my patience and self-conttrol so that I will become an over commer and a victor in this life and share Your Word with all who will listen and are called by the Spirit. In the name of the Lord Jesus, Yeshua, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment