Sunday, July 1, 2012

I WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM?

"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ."
Matthew 16:19-20

Thank You Father, for Your Word and Your promises to me. You always keep Your promises and do what ever You say You will do. Help me to learn the secrets of the the Kingdom of Heaven and share with who ever You guide me to. Thank You for all my blessings and the beauty that surrounds me. Help me to be a blessing to many and bring glory and honor to Your name. Thank You Father God Yahweh, in the name of Jesus, Thank You. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love you. According to Your Word, Amein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment