Monday, July 2, 2012

FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO SAVE HIS LIFE WILL LOSE IT?

"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever will lose his life for me will find it. What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, then he will reward each person according to what he has done. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man comming in his kingdom."
Matthew 16:25-28

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for all my blessings, for health, joy, peace of mind and heart, gladness, abundance, prosperity, freedom, love, and forgiveness of all my sin, You are awesome Lord God! I love You Father God and I love Your Word and the wisdom it teaches. Thank You for Your servants who teach and preach the truth of Your Word. Watch over my children and grandchildren in these last days and lead them on a path to Your kingdom. Thank You, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Make it so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment