Saturday, July 7, 2012

GIVE TO CAESAR?

"Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? But Jesus knowing their evil intent, said, "You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax." They brought him a denarius, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?" "Caesar's," they replied. Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.
Matthew 22:17-21

Thank You Father God for the wisdom that is in Your Word for us. Thank You for helping me to understand Your Word and apply it to my life. Thank You for being my Protector, my Healer, and my Provider. You are an awesome Father and Creator! Thank You for drawing me closer to You by the power of the Holy Spirit. Help me to have self-control and patience in my liife , to say 'no' to things that are hurtful and destructive to me. And help me to share the wisdom in Your Word with others. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Make it so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment