Monday, July 9, 2012

THE GREATEST AMONG YOU WILL BE YOUR SERVANT?

"The greatest among you will be your servant. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."
Matthew 23:11-12

This is another example of how God's kingdom works. The opposite of how the world works. To be humble is to be better. The same with finances, giving is better than receiving because givers gain. God always supplies seed to the sower. If we are faithful in small things God will give us more. One idea from the Lord could mean the difference between prosperity and poverty. When we understand God's ways and do them, "we will prosper and be in good health even as our souls prosper."

Thank You Father, for giving us Your Word and teaching us the ways of Your kingdom. You are awesome and I praise Your name Yahweh! Thank You For Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior! Thank You for being my Provider, my Protector, and my Healer! Thank You for watching over my children and grandchildren and all my family and leading all of them on a path to Your kingdom. Protect them from all forms of accidents, sickness, diseases and attacks by the 'enemy'. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee. In the name of Jesus, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment