Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WATCH OUT THAT NO ONE DECEIVES YOU?

"Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of war, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these things are the beginning of birth pains." 
Matthew 24:4-8

Sound familer? All we have to do is listen to the news and watch t.v. It's all there just like He said. We need to be watching for His return, be aware that He is comming, soon. If you are not saved  get right with God today! Just say this simple prayer: Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of the living God. I believe You died for my sins on the cross and rose again on the third day. Come into my heart now and I make You my Lord and Savior. I receive You now, Lord. Thank You. In the name of Jesus. Amein.

Jesus made it simple for us to be saved. Confess with your mouth that He is Lord and believe in your heart, change Your way of thinking (repent) about your sin and He says you will be saved. Thank You Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment