Saturday, July 14, 2012

THE DISCIPLES SLEEPING?

"Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Could you men not keep watch with me for one hour?" He asked Peter. Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing but the body is weak."
Matthew 26:40-41

Thank You Lord God, for Your Son Jesus  who gave Himself to death that we might be saved and have everlasting life in paradise with You. Thank You Father for the undeserved kindness which is Your saving grace for us to life. Not by my works am I saved but by your grace so that I cannot brag about what good I might have done here. It is Your free gift to us all who will only recieve it. Help me to better understand Your Word that I may share it with others and bring glory and honor to Your name. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment