Monday, July 23, 2012

WHEN YOU WERE SLAVES TO SIN?

"When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. What benefits did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:20-23

Thank You Father God and my Lord Jesus for setting me free from sin and the guilt and shame that comes with it! You know my weaknesses and fleshly desires I have even though I am Your slave now. Help me to break free from the things that hold me back from holiness and help me to be clean and do good and help others to see the light of Your truth. Where sin abounds, how much more Your undeserved kindness to us. Thank You Father God! In the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amein.  

No comments:

Post a Comment