Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ALL AUTHORITY GIVEN TO JESUS?

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:18-20

Thank You Lord Jesus, for never abandoning us and for alawys being with us and hearing our prayers. Thank You for Your Word that gives me hope for the future despite what our world leaders are doing. I worship You Lord Jesus, Lord God. Thank You Father God Yahweh, Thank You Holy Spirit, thank You for loving me and saving me dispite my sinful nature. Help me to go around doing good and spread the 'Good News' of the Gospel message. Our Sins are forgiven!! Praise God, "Halleluia to the Lamb of God, that takes away the sins of the world!" In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Amein!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment