Wednesday, July 25, 2012

THERE IS NOW NO CONDEMNATION?

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of the spirit of death. For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man, in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit."
Romans 8:1-4

Thank You Father God for Your Son Jesus who set us free from guilt and condemnation. Help me to live deeper in the Spirit of life and share the joy and peace with others who may not know about this new way of life in Jesus our Lord and Savior. Thank You for the peace and joy I have now and the freedom that the Spirit gives me. Let my children and grandchildren know this peace and the life it offers to those who will just believe and trust You Father. I decree it now in the name of Jesus, our Lord, Amein.  

No comments:

Post a Comment