Friday, July 6, 2012

JESUS SAID, "I TELL YOU THE TRUTH?"

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Matthew21:21-22 

Thank You Father God for all my blessings, for Your Holy Spirit which guides and comforts us in these last days, for Your Word which teaches us Your mind, for Your Son Jesus who saves us from our sin. I thank You Lord God Almighty. I ask that you bless my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and unharmed and happy and content in these last days and guide them on a path to Your kingdom. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, make it so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment