Monday, April 25, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Please help me to better provide for my family. Lord, I want to help my kids more with all thier needs. I want to be in a position to help them with what ever they want and need. I want to help make their lives as comfortable and secure as possible. I also want to teach them to come to you in prayer for the things they want and need. I confess and regret I didnt really know You when they were growing up and so they were not taught spiritual things the way they should have been, by my example. Help me to make up for that now. Times are hard and getting worse Lord, as You predicted. Watch over us in these last days and keep us safe and unharmed until You come back in all Your glory. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, our Messiah and Savior, and according to Your Word. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment