Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Prayer For Friends And Work Mates

Father God, Yahweh, Help me to share Your Word with my friends and the people I work with. Help me to conduct myself in a more proper way so people will know I follow You. I have certain things in my life I would like to change, bad language, stupid jokes, wrong thoughts. I am at Your mercy, Lord. I am a sinner and I need Your mercy and grace for my salvation. I am a believer and I love Your word, I just have a hard time trying to be without sin. I know that the blood of Jesus, Yeshuah, washed away my sin. Thank You Lord, some people get the wrong idea about a person like me who believes. Some say I am hipocritical. I say I am only a man, a sinner who has faith in the saving power of the blood of our Messiah. I struggle with wrong thoughts and I need Your Holy Spirit to help me replace wrong thoughts with Your thoughts, Your Word. Thank You Lord, By the power of the Holy Spirit, according to Your Word, Make it so, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment