Sunday, April 24, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank You for another day of life and all the blessings that go with it. Thank You for watching over me and my family in these last days. I pray for wisdom and guidence by the power of the Holy Ghost to get through the hard times to come. Help me to do Your will Lord because I know that it is right and benificial for my life. I only want peace, love, joy, and prosperity for myself and family and a place in Your Kingdom when this system of things is brought to an end.  I thank You for being my God and saving me from eternal destruction. Thank You Father, for raising Yeshuah, Jesus, from the dead and giving us the hope and promise of everlasting life with You in peace and joy and  perfect love. Thank You. In the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, our Lord and Savior, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment