Saturday, April 23, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh,  Thank You for this day that You have made. Thank You for all my blessings. For my health, my children and grand children who bring me great joy, for my job that buys us food and pays the bills, for my friends who are there for me when I need help and that I can help them when they are in need. Thank You that I have more than enough so that I can give to those in lack. Thank You for your Word that guides me and the Holy Spirit that comforts me. Help me to count all my blessings and be greatful to You Lord God and obey what You want me to do so that I can experience all the good things You have in store for me. Help me to get closer to You and grow spiritually and share the knowledge and wisdom with all who want to hear and even some who may not want to hear it. Thank You, in the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, our Lord and Savior, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment