Sunday, April 10, 2011

Prayer for Someone in Trouble

Father God, Yahweh, I need You to help me with a situation I find myself in. Lord, I know I made a mistake and used bad judgment and now Im in some trouble. I need You to help me through this and strengthen me to get over it. I know I was wrong, I just pray my punishment will be lenient and over as soon as possible. I do repent and ask for forgiveness from all concerned. If there is any way to avoid this help me find it and have justice or comprimise. I am not perfect and tend to make mistakes and bad judgement calls. That does not hold me back from believeing in You and trusting in You. Thank You for being my God and Savior. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, Our Messiah, according to Your Word, make it so, Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment