Sunday, April 17, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank You Lord for your mercy and grace and loveing kindness towards Your people. I know you created us with a plan and purpose and that you only want the best for all of us. Help me to be a person after Your own heart and bless me with love , joy , peace and prosperity that I might bring glory and honor to Your name in these last days until You set up Your kingdom on earth and bring true and lasting peace for all of us who believe. Your Word tells us all we need to know and I will keep trying to understand everything You have told us. The main thing I have learned is that You dont want us to be afraid of whats happening now and that we should all keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem. And that we should love our neihbors as ourselves according to Your word in Jesus, Yeshuah"s name, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment