Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday Prayer

Lord God, Yahweh, Thank You for the great sacrifice that You gave so that our sins would be forgiven and that we can stand before You blameless though our sins be as scarlet we are made white as snow by the power of the blood of Your Son, Yeshuah, Jesus, our Lord and Savior. The lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world! Thank You Lord Jesus, Yeshuah, For dying for me, for suffering the way You did for me, for the beating and the humiliation that should have been meant for me, I thank You Lord! You are awesome Lord! Please forgive me for my weakness and help me be strong. I love You Jesus and I love Your word. Thank You, Thank You, 1000 times. I need You Lord Jesus. Come into my life and stay with me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, According to Your word, In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, my savior and God, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment