Monday, April 18, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh,  I pray that You will watch over my children and grandchildren in these last days and protect them from all forms of sickness and disease and accidents. Keep them safe and lead them on a path to your kingdom. Help me to share your word with them and be a better influence on them. In the past I have not been as good a person as I could have been, help me to be better and be a graet blessing to them. Help me everyday to do your will in this life because I believe what you say in your word. I thank You for your mercy and grace without it I would not make it to your kingdom. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus , our Messiah, by the power of the Holy Spirit, and according to your Word, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment